Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jcpenney Hair Salon Cost

object

long ago that I had not updated this blog.


However, I thought of many other objects. But not had time to put them online. And the time passes quickly.


yesterday, using my purpose theorem "circumscribed circle and triangle" in a classic exercise on the corners:


1) show that the triangle is right-angled


2) calculate the extent of angle BAC


3) deduce the measure of angle BOC (central angle)




I left seek calculate this angle with the methods of the fifth, before generalizing. And then I realized that the object could circumcircle quite illustrate the theorem of the inscribed angle. Simply place part of the elastic, one side of the triangle inside the mechanism, leaving no visible one inscribed angle. Leaving the arc constant and moving the third point, we realize that the angle is constant.


Exposing the subject in action marked the minds of my students, I believe.


It has put into action in-game items and well remember the vocabulary.



0 comments:

Post a Comment