Thursday, March 3, 2011

Salmon Patties Without Eggs Recipes

Concealer Dior and small follies


I found
eye concealer best of the world ....

Before I had the great Yves Saint Laurent, which is fine but that does not completely cover my dark circles with a delicious blue. Now I
Dior! and it is awesome, I have neither eyes nor skin plastered mode crocodile evening.
Diorskin Concealer Nude (highly recommended)

And since I was at Sephora, and for months I looked by far the collection Fred Farrugia and I don approach not to give in to fear temptation ....
Well, here I fell for the eyeshadow colors are just fabulous ...
The object is just too cute and even more in my hands ....
Practical, small, perfect!

The eyeshadow duos are really fabulous ...















I chose these three duets that are a thousand times more beautiful in real life ....




Voili voilou for this break up ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment