Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Actual Size Cervical Dilation Chart

Game multiplications


In CE2, my son has a little trouble learning multiplication tables. When I see middle school students for whom they are not acquired either, I try to find a solution to address them in a playful way. I recently bought the game FoliX, Memory based on multiplication tables and it is interesting, it gave me another idea of play
A multiplication table blank Pythagorean table 2 to table 10, and giving the results of tokens multiplications with two faces of different colors. The game is like a little power 4.
Each player takes two chips in a bag, then place the token on a place that corresponds with the opposite color. For example, it takes a token 12, it can place his chip on the box 2 x 6, 6 x 2, 3 or 4 x 4 x 3. The first makes a line of four of his color wins.
I tried it with my son who loves to play.
interest is that we can move on the Pythagorean table with the chips already placed. We can also make findings on the commutativity of multiplication or the square. The player will quickly search the most strategic. By adding a few token or tokens of luck (to remove a token of its color, return a token of his choice, taking two chips), we can spice up the game is a nice mix of luck, drive to the multiplication and strategy.
I tried also with a sixth grader in trouble and I've never been so focused this year. He is motivated to finally learn his tables.
File Openoffice with complete rule

0 comments:

Post a Comment