Friday, March 27, 2009

What Is A Hack Sidekick Sim Card

Well done for some very embarrassing photos

Posted March 26, 2009



When I was in England for funeral of my father , I come across photos I had not seen since of years. I brought few. If you been s already wondering what I looked like when I was 15, I looked like it was :



Shortly after , my hair got a little bristly and I wore less d Sling to become a punk 16. But here is therefore a Neil 15 years just for you.

If you're in England and you are not yet aware of it http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/graphic-artists-condemn-plans bank-to-erotic-comics-1652270.html and http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/graphic-artists-condemn-plans-to-ban-erotic-comics-1652270 . html , then take a look. I would like to believe the British government when they say they know what the laws say, but they are not strictly enforced. Because if they can enforce laws just as they have been written, it could then pass laws, I know not, block the banks of Iceland

In any case, there already a petition online .

0 comments:

Post a Comment