Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kates Playground Set 1

Azote

The Urban Epicurean

A new magazine for food and trendy but original ...
The first issue last December was well demarcated on the shelves ...


I waited for the second number to crack and I must say I really liked


I found a lot of little cool things ....
insight

A jewelry burger Stephanie Anderson

Giacomo Rizzo's pasta making their effect!

salt spray from the different flavors of A'rom (plain, mint, lemon)

A puzzle takeout pizza to educate the kids in the art of pizza or large.


Spark Birthday to win! of donkey products

From lipstick bacon, nacho and other flavors deliciously glamorous ...

Okay I will not show anything anyway ....
Amidst this, recipes, interviews unexpected (like Joey Starr and his vision for the kitchen), addresses, art projects around the food and full other stuff.

basically a cooking magazine like no other and that really appealed to me!

It is found fairly easily in kiosks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment