Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thumb And Pinkie Sign

animated valentine is coming

And yes and yes ....

Okay so Valentine's is a commercial holiday, blah blah blaaaaaa
We do not need a party to the con to celebrate our love bla bla bla .... it was invented by card manufacturers ..... bla bla bla bla blaaaaaa blaaaaaa

And gentlemen you give flowers every day so no need to do for Valentine ....

Anything, Valentine's too good, and then frankly it's an opportunity to say we love each other .... or to declare straightforwardly lazy!
I know I'm serious ass ass

But I assume, then a few small gifts and fake!


Artyoz

The Bear Qee Toy2r
Set A pair of cubs 7cm chewable. The
2 figures: 25 €

The four-leaf clovers to plant!
(I have in my planters and is unbreakable!)


For chocolates (classic that makes me not personal but it takes a crack for all tastes)
Branch at Patrick Roger !
This year for the valentine he pulled out of the breasts in chocolate to declare his love for women ... he has a whole other state chocolates original



Love Ten ways to prepare
editions of the blueprint for 6 euros


again to eat, a nice heart Fauchon


The Heart of a Rocker
sweets nude tattooed with passion by Christopher Adam, Creative Director
Fauchon € 25


And last but not least the pillowcases ! (I'm a fan)

Bold Loft


going, happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment